I hope, we don’t need an introduction about this forthright social media. Even the users can feel the freedom & open-way of interaction in twitter. Now, imagine the employees! The company culture of twitter is creative, fun & weird from the start.
To give everyone the power to create and share ideas and information instantly, without barriers.
This is the statement that makes the twitter alive, up & running. They do everything to make this happen(ing).
- You can get free yoga and Pilates classes in there. It is to keep you stress free & up all the time
- Everyone love to stay fit. So, there is a gym membership and a rock climbing wall!
- When you are wired-in, the daily routine works doesn’t matter. To keep things less messy, Twitter lets you to dry clean & launder freely
- You can’t work & work always. Every once in a while, all of us need some games to glow. Twitter knows the play too. Employees were offered several leisure pursuits including Soccer, Ping-Pong, Wine Making, etc..
- You can get unlimited sick leave & flexible holiday plans in twitter. So, plan now
- They provide you the Health Insurance, Vision & Dental Care and Life time aiding Program to make your life happy till the end.
- Twitter respects the father/mother care & relationship with children. They offer 5+ months off for all the parental cases.
- They make surveys every 6 months, to make sure the employees are ok with everything. They insist open-minded fearless feed backs.
- There is no standard way/tree to proceed with your idea. You can direct the idea to the CEO, if necessary.
Work in Twitter:
You might be ready to make a knock in twitter. But, We as always wonna alarm you about the fit meter. You can make half-way in, if you are only a geek. So, what makes the other half? The 10! These core values must be yours, to win the play.
- Grow our business in a way that makes us proud.
- Recognize that passion and personality matter.
- Communicate fearlessly to build trust.
- Defend and respect the user’s voice.
- Reach every person on the planet.
- Innovate through experimentation.
- Seek diverse perspectives.
- Be rigorous.
- Get it right.
- Ship it.